This document includes the conditions of using the website www.thetravelingtulip.ro
By visiting or using the website www.travelingtulip.ro, you agree with the terms and conditions below. This website is owned and operated by The Traveling Tulip SRL.
1. Users’ rights
The user of the www.thetravelingtulip.ro website has the right to visualize the website on the PC’s monitor, to print parts of its content on paper and to save pages in electronic format, only for personal use, but not for commercial use.
The content of the website is the property of the Traveling Tulip SRL and cannot be used/transferred to third parties unless written agreement is obtained. For copyright infringement reports you can write at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply without delay.
2. Obligations of the www.thetravelingtulip.ro visitors
You agree to obey the following obligations, including (but not limited to):
- You have the financial responsibility for all transactions carried out in your account or under your name.
- You are older than 18 years old and you have the legal capacity of initiating legal action.
- You guarantee the validity of the data supplied about you and the members of your family.
- You don’t have the right to use the website in speculative purposes or for generating fake or fraudulent reservations.
- You are not allowed to transfer political, pornographic, racist or other illegal content on our website.
- You have the obligation of not altering, copying, transferring, distributing, selling, displaying, licensing or reproducing the content of the website, except for personal and non-commercial use.
The user of www.thetravelingtulip.ro does not have the right to use (in the actual or modified form) the content of the website for commercial purposes.
The user of the www.thetravelingtulip.ro website does not have the right to create databases or manuals by downloading the content of the website page by page.
Requests concerning the republishing and the redistribution of the content will be sent to The Traveling Tulip SRL at email@example.com
3. General conditions of bookings and service purchases on www.thetravelingtulip.ro
Any booking made on our website will be considered as your intention to purchase a certain travel product or service. If your request is correct, it will be accepted and you will receive a transactional confirmation email from The Traveling Tulip SRL. The commercial contract of the travel services package and the trip documents will be delivered to you by the sales consultants of the company.
All travel services available on the website can be booked upon request, depending on the availability of our partners.
While browsing our website, you will be able to observe different references to the different conditions applying to our special offers. Please read carefully the conditions below and contact The Traveling Tulip SRL for further details.
4. Changes and cancellations
Changing or modifying the booked or bought service is allowed. In case you want to change or cancel a booked service or a service you already paid, it is your responsibility to inform The Traveling Tulip SRL, in written form, by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, at +40 722 463 622 about your intentions.
The Traveling Tulip SRL cannot change or cancel a travel service without receiving your prior firm request.
If a booking is changed (including, but not limited to: cancellations, refunds, name changes), The Traveling Tulip SRL reserves the right to apply certain fees in order to cover administrative costs generated by this action.
In general, if an already paid for service is cancelled:
- cancellations requested within 5 days of start date of the travel service are non-refundable
- for cancellations requested within 6 – 14 days of start date of the travel service, 60% of the total amount paid can be refunded
- for cancellations requested more than 14 days prior to the start date of the travel service, 100% of the total amount paid can be refunded
For certain types of services, the above cancellation policies will not apply. In these cases, the cancellation policies need to be stipulated in the contract signed with The Traveling Tulip SRL.
Other payment methods apart from those available on the website are not allowed and we assume no responsibility for any money amount send by courier.
The Traveling Tulip SRL assumes no responsibility for tickets, vouchers or any other trip documents issued in case the ordered services are not entirely paid. In any situation, you are responsible for the payment of the due amounts for the travel services ordered.
The Traveling Tulip SRL reserves the right to collect any fees (or commissions) that can rise in the booking step. In this case you will be informed about the applicable commissions. The Traveling Tulip SRL reserves the right to transfer charge back penalties generated costs.
Direct bank transfer
If you select this payment option you will be e-mailed a copy of the invoice, based on which you can make the payment. Payment deadlines will be agreed upon in the individual contract signed with The Traveling Tulip SRL.
Banca Transilvania – RON – RO32BTRLRONCRT0504356401
Banca Transilvania – EUR – RO79BTRLEURCRT0504356401
Banca Transilvania – USD – RO83BTRLUSDCRT0504356401
BIC/SWIFT code: BTRLRO22
ING Bank Romania – RON – RO93INGB0000999908067697
BIC/SWIFT code: INGBROBU
Legal / natural person:
Cash payments can be made in LEI, directly to a representative of The Traveling Tulip SRL, on the basis of the contract signed or in any branch of Banca Transilvania or ING, based on an electronic invoice, sent to the buyer by email.
Online payment by card
If in the booking stage of the travel services package you choose to pay online by credit/debit card, you will be redirected to the secured payments processing website (twispay.ro) where you will be able to review invoicing information and to proceed with the payment. If you choose this payment method, it is necessary to fill in a form with your credit card information on the website processing secure payments. Payments by Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards (Visa/Visa Electron and MasterCard/Maestro) are operated through “3-D Secure” system elaborated by the organizations that ensure online transactions at the same security level as those operated through a cash machine or offline, with the help of a sales representative. “3-D Secure” makes sure that no information about your card is being transferred or stocked on the online shop’s servers or on the payment processor’s servers, those data being directly entered in the Visa and MasterCard systems.
Important information! The Traveling Tulip SRL doesn’t charge commission for any payments made by card!
In order to successfully complete the transaction, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Name of the card owner
- Card number (the 4 groups of digits on the front of the card, without blanks)
- Expiring date of the card
- CVV code (the final 3 digits of the number printed on the signature strip on the back of your card).
Transactions will be made in LEI, for any service acquired directly from our website, following the conditions agreed with the bank that issued the card. No additional fee will be charged for transactions on our website. If transactions in EUR or USD are preferred, a payment link can be send to the buyer. The representative of The Traveling Tulip needs to know beforehand of this request, in order to issue the payment link and the services need to be acquired outside of the website.
For any advice concerning online payments please call +40 722 463 622 or write to email@example.com
Direct card payment to a sales representative of The Traveling Tulip SRL
In case you do not wish to use your banking card in the online system, you can still pay by debit/credit using the POS at The Traveling Tulip, on the day of the departure, provided that an advance is payed before, in the moment of the booking of the travel service or shortly after. The currency in which the payment will be processed will be LEI.
The Traveling Tulip SRL possesses POS equipment installed by BRD – Groupe Société Générale.
Vacation vouchers issued by the Romanian government
We accept vacation vouchers, in paper or electronic format, issued by Edenred Romania, Sodexo Romania and Up Romania, on behalf of the Romanian government.
The vacation vouchers are nominal and can be used by the holder and his family.
These vouchers can be used for any type of service provided by The Traveling Tulip SRL, on the condition that this is a service that includes accommodation.
The value of the vouchers can’t be returned to the holder in cash. If the service provided by The Traveling Tulip is valued to more than the amount of money payable with the vacation vouchers, the difference will be paid by the client via one of the options above.
www.thetravelingtulip.ro is an information website and its content may change.
The Traveling Tulip SRL does not guarantee, implicitly or explicitly, the reality, actuality or the completeness of data and information displayed on the website. The Traveling Tulip SRL is in no way responsible for any possible error or discrepancy between the content on the website and the real information.
Data and information available to the public on this website are not recommendations, guarantees or commitments on behalf of The Traveling Tulip SRL.
The Traveling Tulip SRL will not be held responsible towards any person/entity for any damage issued directly or indirectly from the using of the www.thetravelingtulip.ro website or from whatever error or omission.
7. Changes concerning the terms and conditions
The Traveling Tulip SRL can bring changes to the terms and conditions without prior announcements within the website. Therefore, we kindly ask you to read the terms and conditions every time you visit or use this website. Your visit to the website following the changes brought to these terms and conditions is your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
These rules are compliant with Romanian law. Infringement of these rules is a violation of the rights of The Traveling Tulip SRL and can attract civil or criminal liability, on a case by case basis. Conflicts related to the terms and conditions of this website will be submitted to a court of law.
This website can contain hyperlinks to various websites. Whenever you visit those websites, you are outside the www.thetravelingtulip.ro website and you have the obligation to obey the terms and conditions of the site you visit.
8. Personal data
We collect the following information: name, surname, personal phone number, home address, personal e-mail address, ID card series and number, passport series and number, National Identification Number, birth date, children’s age, relevant medical data for the traveling activity.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- reservations, mediation, offers and/or marketing services and/or travel services packages, marketing of other travel services, cultural events, sports events or any other kind of events, leisure services or business trips, contract execution – respectively the fulfillment of the obligations included in the contract that we assume towards you, according to the signed contract for services.
- in order to fulfil the legal obligations that fall under our responsibility, according to the Fiscal Code, Labor Code, Commercial Code, Company Law, Accounting Law, Fiscal Procedure Code.
- revealing personal data to third parties: to a minimal extent, in order to fulfil our obligations included in the contract with hotels, transport companies, suppliers of touristic services, for business management, or for fulfilment of legal obligations.
- security of your data: management and technical solutions are used, such as: information storage on secure services and platforms, encryption of data transfers to and from our servers using SSL technology, encryption of payment operations using SSL technology, allowing access to your personal data only when necessary, personal data encryption, e-mail encryption, pseudonymisation and anonymisation of your personal data.
Users of the www.thetravelingtulip.ro can exercise the rights set out in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and in the 190/201 law concerning measures to enforce the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 respectively:
- the right to access personal data that concerns the user
- the right to data correction or deletion
- the right to request restriction of data processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to disagree to the processing of data that concerns the user
- the right to turn to The National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing
- the right of withdrawing at any moment the consent concerning data processing in the above mentioned purpose.
However, users note that the exercise of the right of withdrawal of the consent will not affect the legal character of personal data processing underwent based on their consent freely expressed prior to its withdrawal.
Users hereby declare that they have noted that their personal data will not be the object of an automatic decision-making process.